SOL #7 - The Death of my 3ds



I mentioned it in one of my other SOL's, but I used to own a blue 3ds.

It was an aqua blue 3ds that I got when the 3ds first came out.

2 years after getting it, I brought it to the rec during summer break. At the summer camp I go to, we go to the rec to swim twice a week or so.

Beforehand, the counselors were required to tell us to put our sunscreen on. I used my spray-on sunscreen, and my friend Xavier borrowed mine since he forgot his.

The thing about these spray-on sunscreen aerosol cans is that they have a lock on them, without the lock they will spray if pressure is applied on.

We walked to the Rec, with my 3ds and sunscreen in my backpack under my towel.

We swam for about 2 hours, after I went out on the deck to dry off.

I checked on my 3ds, it was completely soaked in an oily substance.

*Wow! I wonder why?!*

My sunscreen can was empty. Xavier forgot to lock the bottle. I was extremely pissed at him for being careless about it, but I got over it quickly since my 3ds somehow still worked.

However, there was sunscreen behind the screen, the speakers were broken, and the back buttons were dysfunctional.

I ended up getting a new 3ds XL a month after. '


Comments

  1. This was a funny story. I like the foreshadowing you use in your blogs when you talk about umbrellas and sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts