SOL #13 -Squeaker



This happened a few weeks ago, around the beginning of February.


I walked up the stairs, right after dinner as usual. Rather than the usual nothing, I decided to be productive and take a nap.

However, my eyes were glued (ha, you'll understand later) on the corner of my room, near where my clothes were. Is that a sock? Did I leave that there?

I thought I left my sock there for some reason, but I was dedicated to this nap so I stayed under my sheets.

Why is my sock moving?

Why is it grey.. I don't have any grey socks...

Oh
sugar honey iced tea

iiiiiiiits a rat.

I really don't like rats, or spiders, or most unpleasant things like normal people.

I was paralyzed under my blanket, so I yelled at the top of my lungs, "DAD, PLEASE COME UPSTAIRS!"

Apparently, he thought I was rude. I didn't mean to. There's a hecking rodent in my room.

"Come downstairs" he said

what

"SERIOUSLY, COME HERE. THERES A RAT"

I hear him run upstairs, he doesnt like rats either. It's still crawling under my clothing rack.

He tries to hit it with a slipper, but it escapes into an open closet (this closet is connected to the wall).

He wins today. But not tomorrow, we will be ready tomorrow

My dad placed glue traps right next to where it went in. He went downstairs afterward.

I woke up the next morning (good).

After I changed my clothes and prepared for school, I noticed Stuart Little struggling in the glue trap. I feel bad, but I also don't since it was stupid enough to come into my room, which has no food.

I told my dad, and he brought Ratatouille downstairs, and out the door into the alley at the back. You can't really take a squirming rat out of a glue trap.

Begone, rat

Comments

Popular Posts