SOL #11 - Kill it



This happened in 7th grade during excel, around summer time.

Last year, I had Mrs. Gardner during Excel. I greatly enjoyed being in it, it was funny seeing Mrs Gardner roast Clement, among other things.

Sometimes she would give us the incentive of her brownies if we did something. I don't remember what was being incentivised, but we got it and Mrs Gardner kept on her promise to bring brownies.

The windows were open, and apparently a big smelt it.

Some sort of weird small black beetle thing came in the room. It terrorized the other students in the room, including me since I don't like bugs.

It buzzed around for a few minutes, eventually landing at my table.

I've been waiting for years, you have terrorized my people.

My chance was here

I said, "KILL IT"

I jumped from my seat and reached for it in the middle of the table

OMAE WA, MOE SHINDERU

bug: NANI?!?!??!??!?

OOOOOOOOOOPOOOOO

A small splat on the table and my hand. I had slain the beast

Also, my hand was bright red for a good 10 minutes, no regret.

Comments

Popular Posts