Nonsense Poem - Flavortown



*BEEEEEEEP*
“GET THE DOCTOR!”


The light fades, a new one appears, barely out of reach
A light at the end of this ghlarky, stank tunnel
I smell a familiar, funkalicious smell


I push through the light


A bright, neon rorange sign, covered in grease
Welcome to flavortown
I see a crowd, it reeks of deep fryer


Alas, they were not people.
They were food
Chicken nuggers with legs
French Fried
Sweer Potato
Talking drumsticks


My acidic flesh sack grunkled at the sight


I ate, and ate
This is heaven


Their fluscious flesh seeped into my gaping mouth
Their tish, subtle flavors were perfect


All of a sudden, a flying chicken nugger grabbed my by my barbeque sauce covered shirt,
“We must go”
“No, my love, don’t betray me”
“...”
I feel a rush, wake up in the hospital bed

“Bring me back to that place, Flavortown”







Comments

  1. This was hilarious, Vince! I might vote most humorous or best nonsense words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts