SOL #19 - Crack


*not my specific x-ray

[I don't have an exact date for this. I know It happened when I was around in 6th grade, but I don't remember the month]

That day, we had a 3 day weekend and my parents dumped me at the YMCA since they didn't want me to be bored home alone.

We did our usual arts and crafts at around 10 am, then we voted on what activity we would do in the gym.

Once again, dodgeball won the vote. Obviously, dodgeball is the best game to play out of it, freeze tag, and some stupid remix of falcons and rodents.

My friend brought the bag of dodgeballs, and everyone helped put the balls on a line in the middle of the gym.

We played, but near the end I messed up and tripped, really badly.

When I moved my arm, it hurt. A lot.

The counselors were understandably worried and called my dad to pick me up.

Later that night, we went to the hospital. We waited about 2 hours, just to get in a room.

They x-rayed my left shoulder and found that I fractured my collarbone and that it would take 4 months to heal. Nice.

I totally didn't need that arm for band, or anything.



Comments

Popular Posts