SOL #31 - SOL



[This has been happening over the last month]

Every day for the last 31 days, I have been participating in Slice of Life.

I kind of hate myself for it, since sometimes it would take me a ridiculous amount of time just to think of what I should write about, my life isn't very exciting.

At around SOL #14, I was considering giving up, but my friend Angel from stem (Angel from freedom, not heritage) told me to do it so I could go on the field trip to meet his other asian friend.

Sure, I'll continue. Might as well, it won't do any harm.

I kept doing it, still hating myself for it. I thought I had run out of ideas at around #21, but I looked in the journal I used to write in for ideas.

Jackpot. I found a lot of things I could use for the rest of my SOL's.

I utilized it for every SOL up until this one, it helped make the process of writing SOL's feel less menial.

During this month, I learned that my life wasn't as boring and mundane as I thought it would be. I hope the rest that had similar problems learned the same lesson from doing SOL.

Comments

Popular Posts