SOL #6 - New Years Celebrations



I'm pretty sure this is a thing in most countries too, but in the Philippines, we celebrate new years with decorations, special foods and by being as loud as possible.

I decided to bring this to the US on new years. This happened on the beginning of 2017's new year.

For Christmas, I got a double french horn, I immediately started to practice it. Along with this, I messed around a lot with it too, seeing how loud I could get. Turns out that if you blow realllllllly hard, the horn produces a really high note really loudly.

I had found my secret weapon for new years.

On the night of new years, I brought my french horn into the living room. I hadn't told them, but they could probably tell what was about to happen.

We watched the countdown for Chicago on the TV, once it struck new years I blared on the horn, louder than I'd done before. I did this outside.

*doot* *doot*

Our very friendly neighbors apparently tried to sleep out the new years celebrations, and called the police on us.

We weren't in trouble, but we got a complaint for noise.

woops.

Comments

Popular Posts