SOL #3 - The interrogation (Knockout pt 2)



(continued from sol #2)
(disclaimer, some of the metaphors were supposed to be humorous, I used some exaggeration)
In yesterday's SOL, I kicked someone in the back of the head.

Once my Mother arrived, I knew I was dead meat. Write my obituary.

I saw my friends looking at me, as they saw me dragged into the depths of hell (Steph's office)

Steph asked for me and my mother to come into the office.

She presented me with a paper, "Notice of (blah blah blah), strike, etc etc", my mother looked seriously dissapointed in me.

I had to convince both of them that I didn't mean to kick the back of the kid's head, and that I was sincerely sorry. This was pretty hard because I wasnt.

I felt like I was being interrogated for an eternity, but I managed to somehow convince them that I didn't mean to do it.

Luckily for me, my Dad was never told about this, and I literally begged my Mom to not tell him, because I know that I wouldn't be able to use my level 50 word magic against him.

I had to promise to go to church with her for 2 months to avoid this, I'd prefer that compared to getting disowned by my dad.

I walked out of the interrogation room, my face smug. I lived.


Comments

Popular Posts