SOL #2 - Knockout



[A 2013 story, this took place on a Monday, it was during spring break]
[I've told this story to a few people before, now the rest of you get to know]

Back in 2013, my Parents used to drop me off at the YMCA for the daycare program they had (daycare, but not the kind for toddlers, it was from ages 5-16).

On this fateful day, most of my other friends came. Unfortunately, there was one kid that everybody hated that came too, he was about 9 years old.

I and my friends would all take out our 3ds's and would mainly play with each other in Mariokart 7, obviously, I won most of the time (I actually did, most of my friends were pure trash at MK7).

After that, the counselors "forced" us to do a mandatory arts and craft, I made an ugly dreamcatcher, a nightmare catcher, if you will. After this, we had lunch.

We later voted to play dodgeball, over sharks and minnows, freeze tag, and whatever other sad excuse of a game they had planned. I'm not trying to brag, but I was pretty good at dodgeball, ask people who've played with me.

I was put on the same team as some of my friends, kid  (that everyone hates) I mentioned earlier was put on the other team.

Ahaha, he has no power in our domain.

I and my friends proceeded to barrage him with rubber-coated foam balls for the next 5 minutes, it was pretty entertaining. After the game ended, we had to pick up the dodgeballs and put them back inside the little red net-sack-thing they came in.

While we were exiting the gym, he who shall not be named said some sort of snarky comment to me, one I don't remember anymore, he probably insulted me.

I don't know why, but this made me really mad. So, I did what any sane 10 year old would do in that situation, I kicked him behind the head.

There were a few issues with this.
1. ALL of the counselors saw this
2. You can get banned from the YMCA if you get a certain amount of strikes, or you could get kicked out immediately if you do something bad enough
3. Steph, the manager of the YMCA location saw me do it.

I was immediately scolded, and they called my mother.

RIP Vince, 2013

(to be continued in tomorrow's SOL)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts