Introduction to ME (me)



Hi, I'm Vince. As you can tell by the username/blog domain, I like looking at memes.
Currently, in 8th grade, I've been in Heritage middle school for the last 2-3 years now.
Other than Heritage, I'm also in a confusing program that buses me and some more people to Morton West every morning, along with them I do Math/Physics there. 
Last year I was in Robotics and battle of the books. And I plan to join both again this year too.

In my free time I like to play vidya (video games), sometimes read, unicycle, being ironic, and browsing on the internet.

Some extra things that you don't need to know: 
I was born in Ireland. I moved to the US about 9 or so years ago, and I'm finally getting my US citizenship because when my parents got one, I got one too.
I would LIKE to go to some places in Europe/Asia, some would be Iceland, 
Poland, France (went there before, but I barely remember anything), South Korea, and more parts of the Philippines.

I look forward to the 2017-18 school year, things aren't going badly.









Yet.

Me me big boy.


Comments

Popular Posts